Korea SMEs and Startups Agency (KOSME)’s Korea Desk in Kuala Lumpur and The Ministry of SMEs and Startups (MSS) of Korea are conducting a program called ‘Overseas Technology Transfer Program’, for Korean SMEs to partner with overseas corporations who seek technology from Korea.
As part of this program, KOSME (Korea Desk) will hold the ‘Korea-Malaysia Technology Matching Session’. This event will be held on-line due to Covid19.
If your company is looking to Acquire Korean Technology in order to improve productivity and facilities, find OEM or joint-venture opportunities and expand in the domestic market and overseas, this is the venue for you.
- (For Korean SMEs) – To Enter Malaysia and SEA
- (For Malaysian companies)- To Acquire Korean Technology in order to improve productivity and facilities, find OEM or joint-venture opportunities and expand in domestic market and overseas
□ BUSINESS MATCHING OVERVIEW:
|Venue||: The Gardens – A St Giles Signature Hotel & Residences|
|Date||: 18th August, 19th August & 21st August 2020|
|Time||: 10:00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Registration||: Free admission|
□ EXPECTED OUTCOMES FROM THE SESSION:
Licensing (technology, patent, trademarks, know-how), Joint Investment (Establish a joint venture in Malaysia), OEM production of Korean company
□ FOLLOW UPS
- KOSME will Monitor and assist in communication, collaboration b/w companies
- Support of mutual visits (local transport, translation costs)
- Second Matching Session in November in Kuala Lumpur (subject to COVID-19 situation)
—-> If situation is not improved, we will hold on-line session.
* Private Room & Devices for video conference will be arranged with SOP guidelines.
* Coffee & Tea Refreshment
PDS Consulting, an Agent assigned by KOSMES for this Session, will be confirming your registration via email shortly upon your registration below.
Kindly note that your meeting will be officially confirmed only after a confirmation letter has been sent.
PDS Consulting Sdn Bhd
Tel : +603 4270 5430(Ms.Syahirah)
Email : email@example.com